Autofarm Drive Club
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Autofarm Drive Club is committed to ensuring the security of your personally identifiable information. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of this information, we have enforced physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you. However, please note that you accept responsibility for ensuring the confidentiality of your account details and password, agreeing to be responsible for all actions undertaken under your account name or password.
Disregarding personally identifiable account information: any material, proposal, concept, method, question, or other comment you communicate to us through this website or alternative channels will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We are and shall be under no obligation to maintain any comments in confidence; to pay compensation for any comments; or to respond to any comments. You hereby grant us the right to use such communication for any purpose, including but not limited to disclosure, publication and posting as well as in relation to the development, reproduction, and marketing of new or existing Autofarm Drive Club products. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms and conditions. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Our store is hosted on Ecwid, they provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. If you would like more information on the way Ecwid uses your personal information, including how to withdraw your consent to use this information and further information on cookie usage, please contact [email protected]
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how Autofarm Drive Club collects, processes and looks after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and by using our services and purchasing our products. It will also tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Autofarm Drive Club is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “Autofarm Drive Club” “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at [email protected]
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified either directly or indirectly.
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data to include:
- Your identity and contact details.
- Details about payments to and from you.
- Information about how you use our website and services.
- Technical data about your equipment, browser, browsing actions and patterns.
- Your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Your bank payment details when you pay for our products.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to provide our services to you. In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- our day to day business dealings in providing our products and services to you.
- filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- if you complete a survey or provide us with feedback.
- as you interact with our website, we may automatically collect data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- by using publicly accessible sources; and/or
via third parties such as analytics providers and/or your bank or building society or other financial institutions when you pay for our services.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to provide the services we have agreed to or are about to agree to.
- It is necessary to protect your vital interests if you are physically or legally incapable of giving consent.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) which means the interest of our business in conducting and managing our business to enable us to give you the best service and the best and most secure experience. We make sure we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before we process your personal data for our legitimate interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us on the details above.
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data:
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
We may use your data to form a view on the products and services which we believe could be of interest to you. You will receive marketing communications from us if you have used our services or purchased a product from us or requested information from us and you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any company outside Autofarm Drive Club for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by contacting us.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of you using our services or other transactions.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
As part of the services we provide to you, we may have to share your personal data with third parties such as:
- Third parties as part of our service to you such as self-employed contractors, payment processors, agents or IT providers.
- We may use third parties to assist us with our marketing, social media and to keep in touch with you such as mailchimp, and facebook messenger.
- the police or other law enforcement agencies if we have to by law or court order.
- professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, accountants and insurers.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities; and
- third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Your information will be held at our offices, by our service providers and in our IT providers data centres. In order for us to provide our services to you, from time to time we may have to share your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This could include where our service providers are based outside the EEA (for example our IT cloud services), if you are based outside the EEA, if there is an international element to the services we are providing or if one of our employees need to access our data remotely from outside the EEA.
Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission,
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared within Europe.
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; and/or
Where the transfer is not repetitive, information is limited, the transfer is necessary for our legitimate interests and those interests do not override your own and we have put appropriate safeguards in place to protect your data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions, and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting, or reporting requirements. This is usually 6 years.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications which may include social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. Please read third party’s privacy notices for further information relating to the collection or sharing of your data. We do not necessarily control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You are entitled to:
- request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- have your data corrected, updated or amended. Please note that we may ask you to verify any changes to your data such as a proof of change of address or name,
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it
- Object to and/or restrict processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. Please note that in some instances we may have to stop providing our services to you but we will notify you if this is the case.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at [email protected] You will not normally have to pay a fee for this, but we will let you know if we feel that it is fair to charge a fee, for example if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances and will let you know if we feel that this is the case.
COMPLAINTS OR CONCERNS
If you have any queries or concerns about the way we process your personal data then please contact by emailing [email protected] We hope that we can resolve any concerns for you, but if you wish to take your complaint further you can contact the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and further information can be found on their website www.ico.org.uk.
Cookies may store your IP address and user agent (operating system and browser) and geographical location.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
You can choose to opt-out Google Analytics using this Google tool: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
You can also choose to manage or opt-out of Facebook Analytics. Please see the following link for further information: https://en-gb.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Except for the session cookie, which will expire when you leave the site, all other cookies will expire within 2 years.
Can We Help Further?
Contact Drive Club HQ at [email protected]